Looking for a career planning program to help you to identify and evaluate options, save you time, money and frustration, or give yourself a jump start?
Career Vision’s highly-personalized career planning programs were designed with your needs in mind. Our team of professionals takes a personal interest in your success. We help you develop the knowledge and skills to make informed career decision now and over your lifetime.
Career Readiness Program
Designed for high school, undecided college students and their parents to identify which careers and college majors tap into their strengths and interests. Check us out if you:
- want to know your college major to inform school selection, use in your application letter, financial aid/ scholarship search or college visit planning
- are unsure what to major in or what career fits you
- are not sure you want a four-year degree
Career Launch & Early Career Program
Designed for college students approaching graduation, recent graduates and young adults disenchanted with their first job. We help you identify how your talents and strengths fit with different careers and how to make good choices when launching your career. Check us out if you are:
- unsure of what type of internship or work to look for with your major
- unhappy with your early career direction or feel you are floundering
- considering graduate school
Career Management & Transitions Program
Customized to address the more complex career-related issues of adults who have been in the workplace for several years. Check us out if you are thinking about:
- a career change
- how to advance or improve within your current career
- going back to school
- returning to the workplace after an absence
- exploring options for work in your later years
Career Vision/Ball Foundation is a not-for-profit research organization that works with people across the country. Be sure to ask about our Research Membership.
"If you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there.”